Taormina Racing 3.6 Case
Taormina Racing proudly introduces our new 3.6 Case. This case is the first of its kind, a revolutionary aftermarket, non OEM flat 6 engine case based upon a 964® 3.6 aluminum case, but with an improved design. Starting with the finest aircraft grade A356 aluminum, we’ve taken the 3.6 case you knew and turned it into a real performer. If you race, or are simply looking for the finest brand new flat 6 engine case out there, this is the case for you.
Taormina Racing 3.6 Features
- Identical critical dimensions to their Porsche® counterpart, so you can use Porsche® cranks, bearings, and oil pumps.
- A356 aircraft aluminum heat treated to T6 specs for the ultimate in durability.
- Removable oil gallery plugs for easy cleaning and maintenance. No more struggling to clean out your oil
galleries when it’s time for a race rebuild.
- Boat tailed mains as standard for improved windage
- Integrated Piston Squirters (Patent Pending), meaning you can clean out your squirters and oil passages and never, ever again have to drill out a squirter.
- 7R internal ribbing
The Taormina Racing 3.6 case is machined in house using the strictest quality control and the finest machinery. We run a Haas UMC-1000 that has been tuned to exceed the factory accuracy specification, a state of the art 5 axis machine of which there are only 13 in the whole world. We use the most accurate tooling, tool holders, boring bars, and measuring equipment to ensure that you receive a case that is 100% ready to build, with no extra machining. This case will not only run perfectly, it has been designed to meet or exceed factory longevity standards.
Air Coooled Innovation
Reinventing air cooled flat 6 engines one at a time.
About Taormina Racing
Taormina Racing and Taormina Engineering are sister companies founded by passionate Porsche enthusiast Adamo Cultraro, who has been a Porsche Club of America member since the mid-nineties. Cultraro has owned dozens of Porsches, both of the air and water cooled flavors.